STLE members are invited to attend the Lubrication Technology for Metal Formers and Die Shops Conference, Feb. 12-13, at the Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel. Metalforming magazine, published by the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA), with the support of STLE, have created this conference for industry professionals to provide updates on new lubricants for stamping and tool and die machining, as well as opportunities to evaluate new formulations and to network with peers to discuss challenges and best practices.
The conference features 12 subject-matter experts speaking on topics, such as:
- The Role of Engineered Lubricants in Advanced Automotive Body Structure Construction
- Methods of Applying, Containing and Collecting Lubrication
- Centralized Die Lubrication Delivery Systems – The Heart and Flow of the Pressroom
- Applying Lubricants: Cost Reduction, Continuous Improvement, and Lean/6S
- Lubricants for Lightweighting, and How to Measure Lubricant Coating Weight
- Dry Film Lubrication – The Basics
- Using Industry 4.0 Technology to Track and Measure Stamping Lubricant Use
STLE members are eligible to receive a reduce rate (50%) on conference registration. Attached is an advertisement about the PMA conference that we encourage you to share with your industry colleagues in the Detroit area that might be interested in attending. You can view the full program agenda and register at www.metalformingmagazine.com/lubetech, and enter code LUBSTLE50 to receive the discounted STLE member rate.